Mens Clothing Basics
by Faye J. Carr
1. Business suit. You can choose either navy or gray. You're glad if you at least have one when you have a special event to attend. In spite that you don't need it very often, you still need it in case of emergency occasions. You can choose navy or gray business suit which is classic and neutral. You can pair it up with mens blazer with khakis or jeans. You can't go wrong investing your money on this type of mens clothing.
2. Black shoes and belt- these accessories for men are perfect pair-ups for khakis, jeans and suit. This is a basic and essential combination. You can explore on this area by getting more mileage out of them, especially when attending formal and evening occasions.
3. White dress shirt- this is versatile for it can be worn on both day and night occasions. It will just look good on everybody. They look sharp but keep in mind that it must not be treated as a casual shirt.
4. Ties- choose solid ties which are very easy to wear and very much versatile. If you don't like it, you can go for classic diagonal stripe. This will give the advantage of being for interviews, weddings and evening events.
5. Blue blazer - A blue mens blazer is good for any occasion, anytime of the day. Plus, it easily complements with khakis and other items. If it gives you a boring look, try a tweed sport coat. However, this is only ideal in fall and winter. Either way, mens blazer or tweed sport coat can really look good together.
6. Khakis and jeans- it's all up to you how to make a statement on this basic clothing. Be creative! This is a staple American wardrobe which is the same as khakis.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Rate My Suit.